+1 (888) 658-5774
The two-chamber enclosure
IP 66, Optional: IP 67
The key product features:
• Enclosure material: diecast aluminium
• Enclosure surface: lid powder coating , RAL 7040, bottom powder coating, RAL 7035
• Design with equally high covers
• Secure connection technology due series terminals in a connection space opened separately
• Chambers can be separated by isolation wall
• Lid screws in stainless steel 1.4567
• Enclosure seal: TPE molded gasket, silicone-free, connection space: O-ring gasket (CR)
aluTWIN is a range of high-performance dual-chamber diecast aluminum enclosures for heavy duty electronics and electrical equipment.
The design offers the option of installing the electronics and terminals in separate sections to protect them from each other during installation and servicing. The enclosures are based on our aluNORM product range and are weatherproof and watertight to IP 66. Threaded screw bosses are provided inside for fitting circuit boards, mounting plates etc.
We can supply aluTWIN enclosures fully customized to your requirements.
|Secure connection technology due to the printed circuit boards or series terminals in connection spaces that can be opened separately
|Both chambers can be separated with the isolation wall included
|Different lid variants
|Specially developed external mounting brackets made from die-cast aluminum
|Diecast aluminum alloy
|EN AN-44300 DIN EN 1706
|(GD Al Si 12/DIN 1725)
|1° mold slope for casting ejection > internal circumference dimensions decrease by 1° towards enclosure bottom.
|Space-saving single-channel technology for lid and fastening screws outside of the enclosure interior
|Fastening thread in lateral bars on the enclosure base.
|IP 66 / EN 60529
|Optional: IP 67
|Chloroprene O-ring gasket (CR)
|or TPE molded gasket, silicone-free
|Optional: Silicone gasket
|Stainless steel 1.4567, captive
|Bottom: RAL 7035, light gray
|Lid: RAL 7040, window gray
|Optional: Special colors
|Optional: Corrosion protection
|Learn more about our full customizing service for installation-ready enclosures